Talanor, the Bright Tower
Rules - Character Creation
- Core Rulebook
- Andvanced Players Guid
- Advanced Race Guide
- Ultimate Campaign
- Ultimate Equipment
- Ultimate Intrigue
- Ultimate Magic
- Unchained – Classes only
- Any supplements published by Paizo are at the GM’s discretion.
- 20pt Build (nothing below 8 or above 18 before racial adjustments);
- Level: 1
- Races: See this link for details.
- Any class, except no occult; must use unchained;
- No Guns;
- Average gold by class, plus a Bonded Item;
- Max HP per level;
- Background Skills
- 2 traits; You may take a 3rd if you take a drawback;
- NO evil alignments;
You may select either one masterwork weapon in which you are proficient, or you may select either a wand or staff. Wands and staves work differently in this campaign. See this link for more details.
- Agile Maneuvers
- Combat Expertise: Int 13 required
- Deadly Aim: Dex 13, +1 BAB required
- Greater Two-Weapon Fighting: Improved Two-Weapon Fighting required
- Mobility: Dodge require.
- Piranha Strike: +1 BAB required
- Precise Shot : Point Blank Shot required
- Power Attack: +1 BAB required
- Weapon Finesse: +1 BAB required
- Deft Maneuvers: Replaces Improved Trip, Improved Disarm, Improved Dirty Trick, Improved Feint, Improved Reposition, Improved Steal
- Powerful Maneuvers: Replaces Improved Bull Rush, Improved Drag, Improved Overrun, Improved Sunder.
- Weapon Focus: Applies to weapon groups instead of a specific weapon. See Fighter’s combat training for groupings.
The most important part of character creation, however, is the character’s background story. This story should include information about his origin and heritage, about his experiences up to the present, about his motivations and fears, and about his appearance and personality.
All characters will eventually die… it is inevitable. Should your character die and cannot be resurrected, you can create a new character and the GM will work to get you back in the game as quickly as possible.