Talanor, the Bright Tower
Rules - Character Creation
- Core Rulebook
- Andvanced Players Guid
- Advanced Race Guide
- Ultimate Campaign
- Ultimate Equipment
- Ultimate Intrigue
- Ultimate Magic
- Unchained – Classes only
- Any supplements published by Paizo are at the GM’s discretion.
- 18 Point Build (nothing below 8 or above 18 after racial adjustments);
- Level: 1
- Races: See this link for details.
- Any class (no occult, no gunslinger); must use unchained; See this link for details on changes to classes.
- Feats: See this link for details.
- No Guns;
- Average gold by class, plus a Bonded Item;
- Max HP per level;
- Background Skills
- 2 traits; You may take a 3rd if you take a drawback;
- NO evil alignments;
At creation, each character may select either one bonded item. See this link for more details.
The most important part of character creation, however, is the character’s background story. This story should include information about his origin and heritage, about his experiences up to the present, about his motivations and fears, and about his appearance and personality. Below are some questions to help you establish their background.
- Why did the character become a member of the chosen class?
- Who are the character’s mother, father, siblings or extended family?
- Describe a positive and negative childhood event.
- What was the character doing just before the campaign started?
- What is the character’s favorite item or possession?
- What is the character’s world view?
- What is their political leaning?
- What is the character’s religion?
- What is your character’s goal for the future?
All characters will eventually die… it is inevitable. Should your character die and cannot be resurrected, you can create a new character and the GM will work to get you back in the game as quickly as possible.