Talanor, the Bright Tower
Teysura, the Sacred Mother
Goddess of Life
Although Teysura is one of the most powerful gods in the Ether, she is well received by all the gods. Her special ability to heal the wounds of physical matter and to restore life to the universe is unrivaled by any other god. No one nation or city is dedicated to the worship of Teysura. Rather, she gains her power through the network of her temples throughout the Esteparon.
Nearly every diety desires her friendship and allows the worship and offerings to be made in her name amongst their congregations. Teysura, herself, is very even tempered and will help any creature or plant in dire need of help.
Areas of Concern: TBD
Domains: Earth, Glory, Good, Healing, Sun
Subdomains: Agathion, Day, Fertility, Friendship, Heroism, Light, Restoration, Resurrection
Favored Weapon: Short Sword
Holy Symbol: Cherry Tree
Divine Gift: Gift of the Sacred Mother
Offer to heal a stranger of his wounds, either by using the powers granted to you by Teysura or with a potion, scroll, or other item you possess. You may also use your Heal skill to perform this act of healing service. Tell the stranger it is by the will of Teysura that you share your healing gifts. If you cannot find a stranger to heal, you may plant a seed while chanting holy prayers to the Sacred Mother. You gain a +4 sacred bonus to Heal checks and Stabilization rolls.
1. Nothing So Marred That It Cannot Be Made Whole: Cure Light Wounds 3/day, Lesser Restoration 2/day, Cure Disease 1/day
2. Mother’s Touch (Su): Spells and incantations are not the only way to heal. The presence of the Sacred Mother bolsters your mundane healing skills with positive energy. You can use the Heal skill to treat deadly wounds as a full-round action. You do not take a penalty for not using a healer’s kit when treating deadly wounds this way, and you can do so on a given creature more than once per day. When treating deadly wounds this way, if your result exceeds the DC by 5 or more, add your Knowledge: Religion Ranks to the damage healed. If you have 5 or more ranks in Heal, you can use this skill to Cure [i]Disease or Neutralize Poison. (The DC for these checks is 15 + the DC of the disease or poison in question.) You may use Heal in these ways a number of times per day equal to your character level divided by 2.
3. Mother’s Embrace (Su): You radiate the life-giving energy of the Sacred Mother. Once per day, you may use your Heal skill to duplicate the effects of Resurrection (DC 30) or Greater Restoration (DC 25). (Without the need for material components.) Furthermore, you treat the starting attitude of all living things as one step better than it would otherwise be.
1. Bones of the Earth: Stone Shield 3/day, Binding Earth 2/Day, Stone Shape 1/Day.
2. Light Springing from the Earth (Su): You feel the light of the Sacred Mother flowing through the earth, bringing life to all things. You can tap into this vibrant energy. If you can already Channel Energy (Su), you use your character level instead of your class levels of the class that grants you the ability to determine its effects. If you do not have the Channel Energy (Su) ability, you may use it twice per day as a Cleric of your character level. You always add +2d6 to your effects of your Channel Energy, and when you use Channel Energy (Su) gain damage reduction X/Adamantine (where X is equal to your channel dice.) This damage reduction lasts for a minute.
3. Unity with the Mother of All (Su): It is nearly impossible to snuff out the life that Teysura has kindled within you. You gain a +4 bonus to your Constitution score. You are immune to negative levels and death effects. Your ability scores cannot be brought below 1. You gain the Diehard feat. You are not staggered when you are below 0 HP and do not lose HP from taking actions while below 0 HP. You only die when your negative HP exceed twice your Constitution score.
1. Light-Bearer: Snapdragon Fireworks 3/day, Burst of Radiance 2/day, Daylight 1/day
2. Scion of Life (Su): You gain a +2 bonus to your Strength and Constitution scores. You gain the Diehard Feat. If you already possess this feat, instead you gain the following abilities: you are not staggered when you are below 0 HP and do not lose HP from taking actions while below 0 HP.
3. Primordial Stone: (Su): You gain another +2 bonus to your Strength and Constitution scores. You also gain the Chthonic template.
In addition to the spells traditionally on their classes spell list, divine casters that are disciples of the deity also gain the following:
The Temples of the First Light are a network of churches found in most major cities of the known world. They are governed by a conclave of clerics dedicated to Teysura. The church in the Kingdom of Haemil is the central governing body that assigns duties to the priests and priestesses.
The Sisterhood of Teysura is a decentralized organization of female disciples of Teysura. It has been growing for the last two thousand years, and is now located in nearly every city, castle, town or hamlet. Her female disciples wear white, flowing gowns and grow beautiful gardens to help heal the world as well as the patients.
by Enasilaor, the Keeper of History for the Aleamitore House of First Elves, excerpt…
Out of the void, a thought took shape and it was the life. So did Teysura come to be. She took the Ether and made the world, creating every stone, every plant, every bird and every beast. She was the Great Mother to all the world.
Teysura came after Amus and the sisters bonded in the Ether as they created form and substance to their thoughts. Teysura delighted in the universe that Amus had made and there she took the Ether and formed it in her hands. The energy grew bright as it took shape in the Material Plane and became our world. In the depths of the world, she set iron and steel and gems of all sizes and shapes. She carved the mountains and leveled the plains. Upon the world she gave life to the plants, birds and beasts.
She is the Sacred Mother and strives to protect the world and those that live upon it. She does not take vengeance upon those that seek to destroy her creations as she knows that time will heal all wounds and the world will not die…
…In time, Teysura took comfort in thought. She knew the world like no other spirit and sought to give knowledge to the others that had come from the void into the ether. Seven thoughts she had, and as each thought took shape in the Ether, they became as she was. They were her children and to each she gave a name; Miravynn, Raloryss, Jhaeros, Mylesar, Faelynn, Elanil and Valthyra.